12/18/12


I quenched my thirst with acid rain;
and the stain on the wall bears 
the ghost of my hand gloved 
with the fingerprints of a foreign man.

what do children know of guilt? you ask.
clasped hands behind young backs
tasteless palms stained with chocolate?
A pity that the senses don't condense
upon those grasping limbs. 
But- no. 

 there is a window perched upon my shoulder 
that lets time in just as it allows it out
carelessly abandoned leaflet of paper,
draft of smoke. 

I cannot see my own hands, my own hands, my own hands;

the truth- the athletic, listless muscle
twists painfully. 

3 comments:

Verenda Harrt said...

this is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Way2hard4thisMortal2comprehend.
So let's discuss over 2beersN bowla
pretzels Upstairs@the RongWayBar-
I'd very much appreciate your help
on this conundrum, miss gorgeous:
● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
Cya soon, girly-withe-curly...

Anonymous said...

...after we practice
at the BOMM, of course...

Post a Comment

in the wake of light, your words bring me more(please, do leave your fingerprints behind, so I may relish the image of our hands after you go.)